The Corporate Guides Concept has been developed by IMC - International Media Communications to set a new benchmark in profiling global economies. New countries will join the Corporate Guides family every year.
Corporate Guides unmatched content coverage offers the global business community factual, researched, monitored and up-to-date information on:
- Politics & Culture
- Sector analysis: E.g. energy, transport, telecom, industry, agriculture, tourism, etc
- Economic analysis & forecasting
- Trade opportunities & sources of supply
- Operating conditions & risks
- Investment opportunities & projects
- Legal & tax environment
- Success stories: Selected case studies
- Calendar of business and cultural events
- Essential contacts & references
Written by a team of international analysts and journalists of global business titles, supported by interviews with key decision makers, Corporate Guides offers the most extensive, independent, unbiased and accurate intelligence available.
Decision makers gain a reference source for essential political, economic and demographic information on featured countries:
Corporate Tanzania 2007/ 2008
- Launch: Autum 2007
Corporate Kenya 2007/ 2008
- Launch: Summer 2007
Corporate Guides is an IMC - International Media Communications GmbH Brand.